Thursday, August 5, 2010

Typos or Blunders

1. Can you please give me a sex?
I was chatting to my colleague(female) and all I wanted to say was "Can you please give me a sec?"(I was asking for a second of time), but I made a blunder. Thank god she also just ignored it. But I was embarrassed :p.

2. Can I see the condition of boobs?
One day one lady posted an ad for selling some second hand books. And I wanted to say if I can see the condition of books. But again I made a typo and said if I can see the condition of boobs.

3. First ruin the project then leave.
Actually I was asking my colleague to run the project before leaving but I typed ruin . Thank god he did not ruin it literally.

4. Please insert the dick.
Here we were talking about inserting the disk in the laptop.

5. Fox will be delivered by end of the day.
I wanted to say fix (for an issue) will be delivered by end of the day, but I type "O" in place of "I"
 in the word fix.

Enjoy,
Agry

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog