Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Glass Palace – Credits

 

As you see credits at the end of a movie, I thought why not do it for the Glass Palace as well. I actually loved this book so much that I just keep finding more stuff about this book rather than moving on to my Reading List, which is BTW is “Hungry Tide”.

So as I don’t have a good memory, I created a character map of all the main characters from the book.

I located all the different places mentioned in the book where all the drama happened, via Google Maps, but I wanted all of them in one frame so that I can visualize it better.

Thanks to Google Maps, with a bit of my Techy intuition, it allows you to save different places in a KML format. I just had to merge all the different files into One and Voila. there was one single view where I can see all the places, Ratnagiri, Mandalay and of course Yangon.

The Glass Palace

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog