Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Why Sonakshi Sinha ???



Amongst the many promising  Hindi cinema actresses is a name 'Sonakshi Sinha'.  After 'Juhi Chawala' I have now started to like an actress for her aura, poise, psychitude & her dance as well.  When I go back down my memory lane, 'Madhuri Dixit' along with Prabhudeva created stirs in the industry with ‘Que Sara Sara’…from the film Pukar.  Roughly 13 years later Sonakshi Sinha comes to match the competition and shakes her legs with ‘The Prabhudeva’….and that too ati ati ati magnificently!!! 

                                       
I watch the song 'Go Go Go Govinda' from the film ‘Oh My God’ everyday as if I am watching the song for the very first time. It has mesmerized me to good extent. Initially I played the video for my daughter just because I thought the video is appealing, vibrant and it has finicky soul to it.  Later I simply got attached to the song to such a level that I listen & watch the song at least 2-3 times a day. 


Another reason for me to like Sonakshi Sinha is that I can relate to her. I mean I am not looking at lady who is perhaps younger to me (yes she 1987 born), who has a useless accent, who doesn’t even try to speak Hindi and above all is a little healthy. I don’t need to be jealous of her size 0 figure. I see her onscreen and say … I can be like her:  healthy at the same time gorgeous and endearing.  In her debut film 'Dabang' she had the potency to stand in from Salman Bhai and still get acknowledged for her charisma in front of Salman’s amplifying stardom!  Kuch to baat hai is Bihar Ki Beti mein!!!                                                                                        
The ShotGun daughter has really shot the gun of her magic at her fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog